Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

i've had

'eric' stole the cookie from the cookie jar stuck in my head all day

damn you.
DAMN YOU

_-={The Tanks Thunder}=-_ _-={The Tanks Thunder}=-_

Very good.

I used it in a submission. :D Not my sort of stuff, I thought around the beginning the melody wasn't going anywhere, but then it built up, and the result was a very good song. A very good song that can be used in a soundtrack, well done. :D

MaestroRage responds:

I saw the flash, it was quite amusing XD. I thank you for using the song, I didn't really make it with the intention of being used (as you mentioned, the intro, should it have been cut off, would make it a much more appealing flash song), but i'm glad you still found a use for it.

Thanks for the review, keep up the good work ^^.

Severed a Jazilluper Severed a Jazilluper

Good

Very good, I really like. Maybe you went a bit overboard with trills in some parts.

The only part I wasn't sure about was in the middle, where you stayed on the same chord, but there wasn't enough variety in the melody to make it interesting, I found it just a very little bit dull.

But, overall, a very good job, good work. :)

Me Time on Sunday Me Time on Sunday

Almost Perfect

A very catchy tune, at the start the melody was a bit out of rythym, but the rest was very good. I liked the left hand accompaniment, it was very origina and fitting, but there was no real overall melody, it sounded like a jam.

Oh well, very good effort. :)

Black Orpheus Black Orpheus

Cool

But unfortunately, not your own composition. Nonetheless, you played it well, there were a few breaks where you went a bit out of rythym for half a second, and there could have been more dynamics in it, but I think you played the style very well.